Life can be a struggle for most of us at some point or at many points in our lives.
These struggles can limit our ability to manage our emotions and behaviors making even the simplest daily tasks unmanageable or unbearable.
Relationship worries, stress, personal conflicts, job demands, financial struggles and family disruptions, can increase our worry, fears and even lead to depression, anxiety or physical maladies.
I believe the quality of the therapeutic relationship is critical, valuable and beneficial as it provides support and stability, but it is not just the compassionate relating, talking and processing that typically leads to relief, growth and meaningful change, nay, we must learn and activate new coping skills/strategies and take action that is intentional and strategic.
Who I Can Help
I invite you to look over the following challenges you may be facing to help you focus on the one, two or three most prominent symptoms you feel you are facing.
• Struggling to cope with your emotions?
• Overwhelmed by stress?
• Experiencing family conflict?
• Unhappy with the quality of your relationships?
• Feeling sad, confused and/ or worried too often?
• Prone to habits and behaviors that lead to unexpected consequences?
Would You Like To:
• Take charge of your day with energy and enthusiasm?
• Enjoy the relationships that are most important to you?
• Resolve painful experiences and memories?
• Appreciate who you are and what you do?
• Confidently manage and reduce the stressful events in your life?
• Resolve conflicts that are holding you back?
• Create solutions to persistent problems?
How I Help
Individual, couples or family counseling is provided on an hourly basis.
Counseling is an interactive process that requires some level of motivation and an investment in improving one or more life domains. The development of new Skills and Strategies is critical to the growth process. Participants will be encouraged to practice and utilize what they learn to affect their desired outcomes.
Fee is determined during initial evaluation session.
- Counseling services are provided on a one hour basis.
- Sessions may be held once a week or bi-weekly depending upon need.
- Payment for service is expected at time of service.